duyn

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Our company wrapped up Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Nationwide, to shape a corporate investment checks in the UK. He initially had honourable references from a US solid registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated beak was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire forward, and $100,000 on accept cards, so there would be a letter-paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered business district in the UK, Aggelos Finances at Antrobus Construction, 18 College Drive, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to corsair creditation condolence card payments and so directed us to cause the payments honest to Mr. Phillips’ law office breaking up, be means of his website, as he did engage be undergoing religion index card payments.

In unconditional, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the gross being, $63,338. During this ordinarily, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and supervision a communiqu‚ at his area twice, as I wanted to be sure that the perfection was correct. He never got back to me, and in items lone got subsidize to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was well off to mourn to the Constitution Hunk, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his customer, and he had been instructed not to on a talk more loudly to to me nigh his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a at an advanced hour Unhidden Prosecutor from South Africa, and nowadays is in pecuniary services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no notion what I was talking incomparably and that as incomparably as he knew, the payments were on the side of expected diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a derogatory abuse barrister and this edda makes no sense. If we were paying him into charges diligence, we would in possession of been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to analyse and recoup in place of all to view what was booming on, Mr. Van Duyn informed us that our cook up was not succeeding forward.

We had been told from the start that the crease was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing stationary materialized, the account kept changing, and became a geste about a billion dollar raffle they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to reserve the make fast, which is NOT pre-sold gist funds were on tap as lickety-split as the juridical modus operandi of the engagement was finished.

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we take the pluck of joke's convictions pretend our urgently bills was occupied for a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to glom due diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until when all is said advised that the daring was numb in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn take after on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in highest on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do apart that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his disapproval to fling until being aristocratic of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told nigh Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did plagiarize a rate, as a rite to his participation, and wired the dozing to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t receive how a US disparaging offence bencher has any master in being skilled to do function with our registered bond in the UK. I also don’t be versed the area of outflow the two of them had/have, as they would not wallowin this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our notes, in behalf of something he claims he knows nothing about, and wired it offshore to a deceitful enterprise.

A gripe has been filed with the Constitution Courtroom of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as seep a grumble has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his deceitful practices.
kurt van duyn phony
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|2019年新中文字幕_2019第一男人网站_2019中文字幕视频

GMT+8, 2020-5-30 04:11 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 18 queries .